Harold Camping to Issue Statement Today on Non-Rapture

Family Radio Website on May 21, 2011

I’ve been listening to Family Radio pretty much non-stop since I first heard Harold Camping emanating from my car’s speakers a few weeks back. Although I personally didn’t buy into his May 21 Rapture prediction, I’ve become obsessed with it, especially after visiting Family Radio HQ on May 12.

As it drew closer to May 21st, I wondered more and more about how Camping and his Family Radio cohorts would deal with the aftermath if there was no Rapture. In particular, I was amazed that Camping had been so definitive and resolute about the certainty of May 21 marking the beginning of the end. He refused to even entertain questions about May 22 or the possibility that he may be wrong, claiming that the Bible guaranteed the May 21 Rapture.

On Thursday night, Camping did his final live Open Forum show and sounded a bit worn out as he said goodbye to his listeners for what he assumed to be the last time. Staff at Family Radio had a paid-day off on Friday and then settled in to wait to hear news of the rolling earthquakes which were set to kick off the Rapture on Friday night around 11pm Pacific time in New Zealand (where it would be 6pm local time). I admit that I was glued to Facebook, Twitter, and the US Geological Survey website to see if anything disastrous was taking place. And, as I expected, the Rapture was a non-event, even though the Rapture countdown clock spookily indicated that zero days were remaining when I checked the Family Radio website on Saturday.

Harold Camping Leads Family Bible Study on May 12, 2011 (Photo: J. Waits)

Well, it’s now May 23 and most of us have lived through the non-Rapture. The Family Radio website was updated last night and there is no trace of the Rapture countdown clock. Although it’s not on the front page, one can still find May 21 literature and free Judgment Day bumper stickers. So, what happens next for Family Radio? As we’d predicted, over the weekend Family Radio played pre-recorded programs. During their Saturday morning children’s show they played the Chipmunks singing “Be Responsible,” which was a surreal way to begin the day on May 21 following the non-Rapture on the other side of the world (New Zealand had safely passed 6pm Pacific time by this point). And then yesterday I heard some vintage Harold Camping over the airwaves. In a special Open Forum recorded around 1985, Camping scrutinized Bible verses related to fornication.

News reports spilled out over the weekend indicating that Camping was “somewhat bewildered” that the Rapture didn’t happen on May 21. International Business Times posted a video of Camping at his home on Sunday, with Camping saying, “Give me a day, no interviews at all today. Sorry. You know this is a big deal, big deal, and I’ve got to live with it and I’ve got to think it out.”

Judgment Day Literature at Family Radio (Photo J. Waits)

International Business Times also reported that Camping will be issuing a public statement this evening. I wouldn’t be surprised if Camping resumes his Open Forum tonight with May 21 as the topic. And what do we think he’ll say? Most likely he will say that his calculations were off and that more study will be needed to determine the date of the Rapture. In the meantime, I wonder how his followers are feeling. I’m sure there’s much disappointment and disillusionment. I met people who had traveled from the East Coast to Oakland for their final two weeks, so I wonder how this turn of events changes their feelings about the future. Hopefully this will be a new lease on life for some and will perhaps be a lesson about the dangers of following a charismatic leader.

I also have many questions about the future of Family Radio’s broadcast operations. After witnessing Camping’s final “Family Bible Study” on May 12 and hearing his “final” Open Forum last Thursday, I will be curious to see if both programs resume with Camping at the helm. The Family Radio Board is expected to meet tomorrow and I’m sure we will learn more about the network’s future.

, , , , , ,

0 Responses to Harold Camping to Issue Statement Today on Non-Rapture

1. Watchman May 23, 2011 at 10:58 am #

I sent four of the same emails to Harold Camping in April and May calling him to repent. The following is the wording:

Mr. Camping,

According to 2Thess, 2: 1-5, the Word of God, the rapture and the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ will not happen until 2 events take place:

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 2Thess. 2: 1-5.

1st event is already here with the falling away (apostasy) of the Church from obeying the truth in the Scriptures, including your teachings.

2nd event is. . . “that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2Thess. 2: 1-5. Has the son or perdition been revealed by sitting in the temple of God showing himself that he is God ? ? . . . NO! Has the end time tribulation (3 1/2 years) where my Lord Jesus said: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matt 24;21. . . . No!

Sir, your interpreting of the Scripture and numerical calculations are in error and you are discrediting the Word of God and the Christian faith. Mr. Camping you have made false predictions in the past and placed yourself in danger of hell fire. Matt 7:20-23. Your false teachings will cause many unbelievers to mock the true teachers and prophets of God in these last days. Deut. 18:22.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Deut. 18:22.

2. Mark Twant May 23, 2011 at 11:44 am #

This is why I never trust anything with the word “family” in the name.

3. David May 23, 2011 at 11:52 am #

This is hilarious. Here we have 2 people selling almost the same fairy tale and one lecturing the other. They’re both completely delusional by definition.

HC’s delusion went far enough to claim there would be an event that would prove the existence of god. Of course historically every time there could be any event that would prove the existence of any god it always fails. Watchman’s remarks to HC reek of as much BS as any ones. Quoting the bible suggesting that this somehow proves something.

Please, open your eyes. Grow up. We’ve evolved enough we can let go of these manmade superstitions and dogmas. As a global community when we’re trying to solve real issues to make the world or better place we shouldn’t look to the writings of 2000 year old uneducated goat herders. These people didn’t know where the sun went at night or where lightening came from. There are about 10000 gods in our historical record. You believe that 9999 don’t exist. There is the same evidence for all of them, none. Why have you chosen to believe in your imaginary friend?

4. Nik May 23, 2011 at 11:53 am #

The Rapture is a modern heresey. See

5. Nas Nasir May 23, 2011 at 12:00 pm #

Class Action Lawsuit against Harold Camping for False Advertising

6. AliciaBelives May 23, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

In response to David…I am a believer in Christ, and I still agree with you about trusting the word of the Bible. It is a man-written book, rewritten throughout time, open to mistakes, omissions, and self serving changes. Believers in Christ shouldnt serve the the Bible, but Christ.

7. smuker May 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm #

Harold Camping is CEO of Family Radio. Harold has much in common with most all CEOs. He is a money grubbing Liar.

8. Stonyground May 23, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

During the debate over how people can believe the absurd predictions of Mr. Camping I have read quite a few assertions that regular mainstream Christians do not believe in such nonsense.

My question is, what level of nonsense do modern Christians find acceptable?

Virgin Births? Dead people coming back to life? Talking trees? Talking animals? Magic Food? Two contradictory statements that are both true? some guy turning water into blood after every drop of water in the land has already been turned into blood? The notion that if I do something utterly wicked, some guy being brutally tortured to death 2,000 years ago can make it all ok as long as I believe it does?

9. David Bibb May 23, 2011 at 12:24 pm #

Just to note, the Doomsday clock is no longer the home page, but remains on-line at as of 1:23 PM on March 23rd MDT.

10. APH May 23, 2011 at 12:30 pm #

Jennifer, I’m glad to see I’m not the only one obsessed with this whole family radio, judgement day train wreck. I just learned of the “rapture” 2 weeks ago via an internet message board. I was “worried” I almost missed the boat…but then again, had the rapture actually taken place, I’m sure it would have been too late for me to be saved anyway. 🙁

I was on vacation all week with my agnostic husband, so I was not able to tune in to Family radio until Friday mid day then again Saturday morning. Man was I disappointed to hear previously recorded content. I was really hoping for some “REPENT NOW and ask the Holy Hather for mercey!!!!” kind of stuff.

I was raised in a christian home and family radio was one of the few stations we were allowed to hear. So when I heard they were behind this kind of crazy, I was really irritated. It saddens me how many people will blindly follow a person without asking questions. This isn’t just the case with Camping and family radio, but also with politics and stupid every day little things. Humans are like sheep and these followers just had the wool pulled over their eyes.

11. Danerz May 23, 2011 at 12:44 pm #

He was not only off on his rapture prediction, but when you look into what he really believes and teaches regarding Bible doctrine – this guy is waaaaaay out in left field. I am surprised he even had any Bible left to teach from, he discarded so much of it. It really is true what the Bible says: people are like sheep. People will fall for and follow a charismatic leader, if he carries himself well and sounds and acts confident. They generally won’t check him out – they will just follow and support. Our presidency is a good example of this.

12. Jack D May 23, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

Jesus rocks, false predicters suck.

13. Jeremy May 23, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Watchman, your dead on with your statement.

Mark, not sure of your point, but families are what civilizations are built on.

David, you are correct too sir when you stated 9999 out of the supposed 10000 gods that exist, there is only one. His name is Jeshua, translated Jesus Christ. If He is earnestly seeked, you will find Him. Oh, and He is my friend.

Alicia, there are a lot of things that people make their own Jesus. If you dont believe in the Bible as being infallible, I would encourage you to pray for discernment. The bible is “God breathed”. Yes, it was penned by man, but only under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It has never changed and never will. I pray your heart is sincere and you seek Godly advice on this. True Christians believe the Bible is the Word of God and the Word is God. Keep up the good fight. The battle has already been won, it says so in the 66th book, Revelation. My point is, we cant make up our own Jesus. I was once a non believer not too awful long ago. Find yourself a good Bible teaching church and test all things against scripture. If you do, you can pick out the false prophets such as Harold.

Stonyground. True Christians believe in the Trinity. One God in three entities. We are finite, not infinite, so we cannot comprehend but we are called to apprehend it. It takes much more than believing. The devil believes in God. What is his destination? You must repent (turn away from the evil ways of the world) and make Jesus Lord of your life in everything you do. But first, you need to realize you are a sinner, just as all of us saved people are, and that you are in need of a Savior.

and most importantly, Jennifer, It isnt too late for you to be saved, unless you have died since your post. You could Accept Jesus right before your last breath, and He will forgive you. God is very patient. People sometimes say, why would God be so cruel and send someone to Hell? I say none of us deserve Heaven. We are all good people in our own eyes, but that is measured by a changing standard. When compared to God, we are like filthy rags. Times change, but God was the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I would not suggest waiting until your last breath though. Dont just follow pastors or priests, test what they say against scripture. All of us are sinners and churches are run by sinners, therefore, is some level of corruption in all of them. I will pray for you.

Unfortunately there are a lot of men, such as Harold, that hold a big stage with a lot of followers that do not share the complete truth. They share some of it, but not all. The worst part of it, is that this is getting more media coverage than most real Christian things that go on do. This gives Christianity a black eye. But, I have no doubt God has a plan, and He can handle His own. For Christ’s sake, He created each and every one of us. Literally, We we created for Christ, so that He will be glorified. And He will be and He is. All praise and glory belong to Jesus Christ. The Christian’s enemy is not with any human, it is always with the devil, and the control that the devil has over people. If you are an unsaved, unbelieving person, the devil has you right now, but the good news is, of you come to Jesus, the devil can never get you back. No one nor thing can pluck one of Christ’s children from His hand. Peace to you all. Thanks for allowing me my input. Hope all your days are blessed.

In Christ,

Jeremy Coplin

14. Denise May 23, 2011 at 1:52 pm #

When I go to the familyradio site, the trumpets are still on the front page, with the 00 days left on them. And the station is running gospel music. I don’t check in regularly…just out of curiosity more than anything else.

As to the whole rapture thing…*sigh*…I am long since a non-believer, but I can’t help but point out from memory of childhood teachings that NO-ONE can predict the hour. No, not one. So for anyone to make claims to when it’s supposed to happen or going to happen, according to the very book they read, well…the word for that is “blasphemy.” Not that I believe that either, but still, I hear the refrains from the pulpit of memory.

15. April May 23, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

“The Bible guarantees it”…just that statement made me highly uncomfortable. What the Bible says is….NO ONE knows the day or the hour, not even Jesus or the angels. So this guy was claiming to know more than Jesus.

It is unfortunate that false prophets have made a bad name for those of us who are true believers in Jesus and the Bible.

16. Charles May 23, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

There will always be amongst us the delusional eager to grasp magic straws, while it is tempting to feel outraged at their gullibility, we should look in the mirror before passing judgment. Ignorance is not confined exclusively to the religious, after all much of our societal foundations are based not upon empirical rationalism, but on expedient political dogmas. Consider if you will “All Men Are Created Equal” we know this is not literally true, yet to a significant degree we unquestioningly base our society on the precepts of this pseudo-religious creed. Magical thinking is often evoked to mask thorny realities, and Harold Camping’s beliefs are in this respect not so very different from many of our own.

17. Paul May 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Oh please with all of this…let’s make a religion from the book “Dune” by Frank Herbert. It’s much more relevant and better written. Monotheistic thinking and believing is a dead end. The bible never happened. None of it.

18. Toni May 23, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

I have listed to family radio, on an off, for over five years now. About a month ago, however, I tuned into Open Forum. I was shocked to hear Harold Camping, whom I’d respected for his biblical knowledge, proclaiming Judgement date. How could Family Radio have allowed such blasphemy?! The bible says NO ONE, not even Jesus, knows the time of the Lord’s return. Why would God tell Harold over his own son?!

My plan was to boycott family radio, as a false teaching organization and tell my friends to the same. It was not until I read that many employees and broadcasters at Family Radio did not buy in to Harold’s message, that I changed my mind. I want to believe that they were bamboozled into going along with the hype by their so-called president.

Family Radio HAS to do something about this debacle. They assisted Harold in leading many astray. God does not look kindly on false prophets!! Harold’s followers are hurting, confused, and seriously questioning Christianity. If the followers turn from God, Family Radio and Camping would have commited and egragious sin punishable by drowning in a deep sea. (Matthew 18:6).

19. Jennifer Waits May 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm #

Smuker–Harold Camping actually has stated that “God is the CEO” of Family Stations. Camping is the President.

20. Larry May 23, 2011 at 3:52 pm #

Here’s the straight truth. Human being’s lack the capacity curently to explain the creation of the universe or our existence in it. Likely, the explanation is based on concepts that exceed our intellectual capacity (like asking an insect to understand physics). So, people who claim to understand it, and claim that the answers are found in their particular religious tome of choice, are simply wrong, and debate between them is just “dumb and dumber.” Hopefully, humanity will figure out how to survive millenia into the future, continue to grow our scientific knowledge (maybe be visited from afar) and one day begin to get some answers, whatever they are. Until then, don’t force your religion on me, on my government, on my schools, etc.

21. Shannon May 23, 2011 at 4:24 pm #

Jeremy, you speak Bold truth, thank you. April, Exactly. Only God knows the day and hour.

22. Denver Chiropractor May 23, 2011 at 4:32 pm #

Mr. Camping. Surely you read the part of the Bible that says “no man knows the day or hour…..”

23. Philip Marc May 23, 2011 at 4:44 pm #

Sadly Mr Camping put his interpretation of The Bible above everything else. He took what he wanted to read, drew on his own understandings and pulled in other unbiblical teachings and came up with his prediction. The Christ he followed was not that of The Bible and everyone who claims to be a Christian and yet does not support their beliefs from The Bible come a cropper on this because they end up following a different Jesus, a different Spirit and a different Gospel!

The result is always mockery for the poor fool who fell for the lies and The Whole Christian Church getting mocked and tarnished with the same brush.

Jesus Christ said in The Bible that false teachers and prophets would come, deceiving many followed by Mockers. The Bible promised it along with an unforseen Judgement Day that will come like a thief in the night!

24. Zaida May 23, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

I certainly find it amusing that people still believe in the whole Jesus story. I mean it’s very sweet, but the concept of God predates our current civilization. Take a quick look back in time for a second, and think of how the earliest humans would have understood their world. Sun, stars, fire,water..etc. The sun is what rose everyday, creating light and “safety” from the darkness. This easily could have been considered a “god”..which chances are, our current beliefs are solely based on. The truth is people, there should be concern of the end of days, but not because of God..because of us. The best chances us petty humans have is to clean up our act, because we will be our own destruction..not God.

25. alice g May 23, 2011 at 4:56 pm #

Paul-“the Bible never happened. none of it.” Really?? Wow, your ignorance is showing! Have you never heard of the historian “Josephus”? Not a religious historian, BTW. Have you never heard of the archeological finds proving the existence of Jericho? Are you unaware of time after time that secular writngs have been found that prove the validity of king David as the king of Israel?

Guess you need to study what is in the Bible before you discard it with such a foolish statement.

26. Philip Marc May 23, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

Thank you for sharing Zaida. Can I ask you two questions? Do you believe Jesus of Nazareth was a real person? How do you think The Earth, the Sun and the Stars and the light and the darkness got here in the first place?

Do you mind sharing your thoughts on those questions?

27. Philip Marc May 23, 2011 at 5:06 pm #

alice g,, yes Paul is speaking from ignorance. It’s one thing to say “I have seen the evidence and it’s there but there are parts I don’t understand or can’t (won’t is more like it) accept. But most people denying the Bible, Jesus and God are just going Blah blah blah from ignorance!

28. john c May 23, 2011 at 5:31 pm #

Congratulations all you idiots, hope your wake up call on stupidly following faith will teach you all a lesson,having personaly lived through 5 end of the worlds up to now, i give rather less than a monkeys about them, prefering to get on with ensuring my family is provided for,my bills are paid and my kids schooled.I do not allow a bible in my house, it is as poisonous a publication as the koran.I can confidently and happily say i will never go to heaven, or hell for that matter, once i die my time is over, i can face that, accept that, and because of that , i value every day on this beautiful earth, which scientific principals shaped through the wonders of geology ,chemistry and evoloution.There is absolutely no place for god, jesus ,allah or any of the other 900 delusions which mankind has worshipped through the absence of the simple ability to think.

29. john c May 23, 2011 at 5:45 pm #

A giant asteroid could wipe out the planet in a heartbeat, if it does, you wont have time to complain, pray or anything else, you will simply die, your component atoms spread amongst the debris, all the electrical activities which depended upon those component parts being a whole will cease,What you imagine as a soul will also cease, as it is your own awareness of being,and is a process of the body,without which it will end. Dont dispair though, it probably will not happen, not because of your prayers, they accomplish nothing,merely because space is so big that the odds of a collision are very small.Remember, one pair of hands holding a shovel can accomplish far more on a minuite than a million pairs clasped in prayer for a week.Get the F**K on with living and lose the obsession with dying and the non existant afterlife.I dont have to prove it does not exist, you have to prove it does, and since no one except your fictional christ icon has ever claimed to return from the dead, near death does not count, near is not dead,you have no chance,proof requires repeatability.Jesus to me is as valid as an angler telling tales of the 400 pound carp he caught when no one was looking.

30. Zaida May 23, 2011 at 5:50 pm #

Thank you for your kindness Philip Marc, for not immediately jumping down my throat for having an alternative 🙂 I do appreciate people’s needs to have faith in something. I certainly don’t intend to knock those who are believers, if that’s what helps them to be a good person. I believe in Jesus of Nazareth as much as I believe in Horus..(which surprisingly enough has a very similar story, although much much older then Jesus)..or Mithra (same).

I really just think our existence is just infinite energy. There is no beginning or end to energy. I think the universe was always here, and always will be here. People just can’t comprehend that idea.

31. kris May 23, 2011 at 6:02 pm #

Philip I know your questions weren’t directed at me, but I’m gonna give my response… you asked “How do you think The Earth, the Sun and the Stars and the light and the darkness got here in the first place?”

While many theories exist on the origins of the above, it is beyond our level of understanding and knowledge as human beings at this point in time. Case in point… The Earth was once thought of as the center of the universe…. that thought was defended by the church…

You asked “Do you believe Jesus of Nazareth was a real person?”

I do not doubt that Jesus was a real person. I do doubt the magical things he has been credited to doing, nor do I buy into virgins giving birth.

32. sherry May 23, 2011 at 6:12 pm #

the rapture will happen but only in God’s perfect timing the bible teaches the rapture but only when it is in the right perspective. it is a love letter between you and God. the rapture is like a ancient Jewish wedding

33. sherry May 23, 2011 at 6:40 pm #

Mr Camping said that now we know the judgment is a pone the earth. and all i can say is the judgments have been out there way before he said it all you have to do is look around the world and you can see the judgments

34. Jennifer Waits May 23, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

Here’s an update after Harold Camping’s appearance on Open Forum tonight. Interesting that he’s now stating that the May 21 Judgment Day was “spiritual” and that the end of world will still happen on October 21, 2011.

35. Gary Beckwith May 23, 2011 at 10:11 pm #

i was in the mall on the 21st, right about 6pm and thought the rapture was taking place for sure… but it was just some old guy going up on the escalator!

36. remigius May 23, 2011 at 11:44 pm #

alice g. The fact that no contemporary historian, including Josephus, mentioned any of the events in the gospels is a good indication that they never actually happened.

And the archaeology proves nothing. Do archaeological remains in Scandinavia prove the Odin and Thor myths are true? Do Egyptian artefacts prove Amun-Ra actually existed? Do Roman finds in France prove Asterix the Gaul was a real person?

No. You are just talking bollocks.

37. Randy Suggs May 24, 2011 at 3:01 am #

Matthew 24:36-44 “But on that day and hour NO ONE knows. Not even the angels in Heaven, But my father ONLY”

38. Roydo May 24, 2011 at 3:11 am #

Harold (Nutter) Camping aside, I guess it all boils down to the old argument of, can non-intelligence spawn intelligence and self-develop a finely-tuned world that creates, sustains and supports itself? If it can, that’s a miracle in my book. But then we don’t believe in miracles, we believe strictly in scientific facts, whatever they might be.

39. chasbro77 June 2, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

Belief in a creator delusional? Really? First I strongly suggest a refresher course re the historicity of the gospels. No historian…say it again….no historian denies that these are historical documents. You don’t have to believe them but you cannot seriously deny the historicity. Nothing can PROVE or DISPROVE God. As for the “stupid” aspect need I mention some of the greatest intellects dead or alive believe there is a God. Sniping, half quotes and misrepresentations I.E. Josephus, archeology etc reveal a pre-disposition as ignorant as any religious person who thinks the earth is 13,000 years old.

“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior Spirit who reveals Himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.” — EINSTEIN

40. TomT June 22, 2011 at 10:38 am #

Harold Camping does not represent true Christianity. It’s too bad that false teachers like him continually drag Jesus name through the mud with their obsessive “prediction addiction.”

41. Manmohan Nath July 2, 2011 at 10:25 pm #

Mr. Harold Camping

From: Manmohan Nath.

C/217, Sector-22, Elephant Trunk Hill.

Rourkela-769007, Odisha, (India)

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much on placing Holy Sanatan on your site. Don’t worries about the Oct-21-2011.One thing be positive on your declaration and never step back? Again I am telling do not look to teasers. Don’t look left, right, up &down. Look only straight to front target, if you look here and there, you will find many irregularities without the cause. Remember, those things will be created by time devil and Maya things will be appearing like nails on road. Jesus holding 99 power one is with you. Keep only smiling. I am ever ready for your service.

Manmohan Nath.

42. Manmohan Nath August 23, 2011 at 9:57 am #

Dear, Harold

How is your health? No emotion, no tension, and no sentiment, maintain calmness. Keep the brain positive and study. Do not worry about me; from single cell to multiple cells, whole universe is respectful because they all are God and Lord. Today who is roaming aimlessly tomorrow he will be Lord of the universe, pray to almighty for recovery of good thinking that leads to good speaking and at the last good getting. In Holy Sanatan, smallest condition of the universe is called God. Today I am entering to the smallest condition of God’s image. You want to see my divine photo, click: shiva nataraja flickr photo. Even I do not keep this photo in my home.

Lord is the ability to have control up on universe. Some will respect us, some will sit and piss on our head, you have to bear that, you have parental connection with them. Have you forgotten that crucified days people used to spit on his face?

On your proclamation two things was their first one is Gods arrival and second is destruction. Destruction needs only one-hour whole civilization will smash up. Do you think God/Lord will do that, no there is some other force will do that, since November-2010 that force heavily activated? Now you think or calculate, go back to winter solstice December-21-2010 (Sayana) plus 240 January-14-2011 (Nirayana) there was space exit, Australia flooded with water, Devils birthday on March-2-2011, March-4 enter to solar system, Japan tsunami March-11, there was also astrological indication. Now you come to summer solstice June-21-2011, again space exit those powers entered to solar system, Australia fountain went up, Mexico Sea, America tornado like situation over the stadium. I think it is all warning to main disaster. You take me as a friend, astrologer, God, Lord, or whatever the name you take, tell them to maintain calmness and prayer over that period.

You proclaimed God is coming on, do you think I will hide behind of you putting you in danger. I know I have the dust of that supreme power. When you will come to know? I have seen father of Australian Missionary Graham Staines and his two children burnt alive to death just 200 km. to my home year 1999. Again, Kandhamala riot hundreds of Christian killed in August 2008 that also happen in Odisha, that area also near to my home. In addition, last year one American woman pulled out from Jagannath temple I have seen that movement, she was crying like anything. Again, this year you are putting yourself to fire. Any message you are receiving that you exercise your brain my friend then declare. People are calling me Saddam Husain some are throwing me in sea; after all, they are part of my heart.

I think JUDGMENT DAY period is running people will go to their extreme infinite point, bad will go to extreme bad and good will go to extreme good, similarly economy, corruption and other materials.

“I am same awakening body laying in stinking gutter. I cannot step back, front is death and I am above that. Now, time is 01:40am (IST) Power is entering to me you have 7000 friend I have non, two is my son-in-law, one is my nephew, and one is daughter, I was in rigorous meditation, Stephen poke me, you are lifting me, can you provide one friend from your religion, if not why did you wake me my friend? You have property of millions of $, I have only one cloth and one stick with me, that also I am going to leave very soon, if you can’t provide one friend then rest will be the hand of Devil later on you don’t tell me anything.’’

O’ my brother Harold, the above message of that force He is always in angry mood. When I used to tell all the will and wish of almighty, what almighty you are telling, you are same almighty. Even I do not know what would be the situation 5 minutes ahead. I am sorry; I have to pass this message to you. I think some think very sure ahead…

You are divine preacher teach them about love and faith, close eyes, close ears, close mouth, close mind exercise, then the blind faith will exit.

To have faith on somebody it is always blind like love is blind. Unless, you close everything you cannot see me. People are in under estimation; you tell them wave is coming bend down their head. My two times duty is over, many things coming to my mind but whole thing I cannot write.

May God bless you and bless America.

43. Manmohan Nath August 24, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

This day is in progress since last ten years but this time it is in very acute condition, it might continue another few months ahead. What does it mean! It is same line opposition as I earlier mentioned in Holy Sanatan people will go to their extreme infinite conditional character, good will go to extreme good, bad will go to extreme bad.

Do not mistaken difference in between religion and spiritualism, when a sage passes through wormhole process based on spirituality then the religion is born and then lord identified. I have missed 1994 due to heavy gathering of deities, rat never die. Next is ….

44. Sandra August 28, 2011 at 4:50 am #

Ich bin schon etwas enttäuscht gewesen.

Hätte er Recht gehabt, wäre man endlich Zuhause, und hätte diese Spottwelt endlich hinter sich :((

*Schade* *Schade*

45. Manmohan Nath December 6, 2011 at 5:49 am #

Manmohan Nath.

Marriage is over today on DEC-06-11. Lord Zero Brahma indication has come, any time from now I will be starting my journey to Neutrino, My time machine is ready. ( Cut the illusion cut the Devil ) Lord Jesus is going to come in different form.You are loosing your patience,the movement epic are written Maya & Devil interference is there.Truth is something else.