Jennifer joins Eric and Paul for the entire show, which includes a wide-ranging discussion on what it means to produce independent media today. First, we follow-up on the sale of Centenary College station WNTI to the University of Pennsylvania’s WXPN, then Jennifer reports on some good news in college radio, along with the winners of the College Broadcasters Inc / NextRadio commercial contest.
On Lasar’s Letter on Radio, Matthew shares a segment titled, “Edward R. Murrow, the Battle of London, and the art of radio silence.”
- College Radio Watch: Music App for College Radio, CMJ Winners + More College Radio Stations Launch
- Centenary College Radio Station WNTI to be sold to University of Pennsylvania’s WXPN
- NextRadio App Contest and Winning Entries
- Family Radio Counts Down to Judgment Day on May 21
- MeTV enters Chicago’s FM Back Door at 87.7 FM
- My iPad / Chromecast / Sonos is an internet radio